The students of the college are governed by the rules and regulations of the University of Delhi as laid down in Ordinance VII of the University Calendar. The students are required to attend all lectures, tutorials/preceptorials and practicals regularly. As per University rules a student is required to attend not less than two thirds of lectures and practicals separately held in the college in each academic year. Students not fulfilling the attendance requirement may be debarred from appearing in the annual University examination.
Students selected/deputed to participate in annual NCC camp or NSS assignments or inter college/national/ international sports or extra curricular activities approved by the Principal may be condoned up to a maximum of one third lectures and practicals held.
In case of illness the leave application must be accompanied by a medical certificate and fitness certificate which should be sub30mitted to the college office after getting the signature of the teachers concerned.
Please note that shortage of attendance will not be condoned for attending other courses of study outside the college.
University Examination and Promotions
The university examination schedule and rules of promotions as prescribed by the University of Delhi will be applicable.
As per decision of the University of Delhi, 25% of the total marks in each paper will be reserved for internal assessment.
Payment of Fees
All students are required to pay the college fees before filling the examination forms. Without payment of the college fees and receipt of the College fees, they will not be allowed to pay the examination fees. Late fee payment will be subject to fine as per college rules. All fee receipts should be preserved for scrutiny and should be produced at the time of filling up
the examination forms and refund of caution money.
Notice regarding payment of College/Examination fees will be put up on the notice board.
Every student is issued an identity card by the College. It is mandatory for the students to carry them every day. In case of any kind of indiscipline, the I-card will be confiscated. In case of loss of I-card the students are advised to intimate the college office immediately. Duplicate I-card will be issued on payment of Rs. 25/-. Any change of address should also be notified by the students.
- The college expects its students to conduct themselves in a disciplined and dignified manner in the College and outside.
- All students are expected to abide by rules to maintain an academic and healthy environment in the college.
- A student will be liable for disciplinary action for violation of any of the rules of discipline.
- Students must maintain discipline and decorum in the College. Mobile phones are not to be used in the college premises. Mobile phones will be confiscated if used in the college or classrooms during study hours. During free time students should not roam around in the corridors or sit on the parapet walls. They are advised to use student Common room, Library, Canteen and Playground during free time. Writing of graffiti on the walls and pasting of posters is strictly prohibited and defaulters will be fined. Students must co-operate in maintaining cleanliness in the College premises including the toilets. All waste material should be thrown in the dustbins. Students should help in conserving energy by turning off fans and lights when not in use.
- For the purpose of intimating students about various college matters, notices are displayed on the student notice boards. Students must see the notice boards daily.