RULES & PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION
For Admission to the 1st year of the Bachelor Degree Course
- An applicant must have passed Senior School Certificate (10+ 2) or the Indian School Certificate (12years) or an equivalent Examination recognized by Delhi University.
- There is no minimum age bar for admission to under graduate courses.
- Gap year cases will be considered according to Delhi University norms.
- Application for admission to various courses in the college and for admission to the hostel will be accepted online.
- The cut off percentage for admission to each course will be put up on the college notice board on dates as per programme notified by the Delhi University. No individual intimation regarding admission will be sent.
- After declaration of the Cut-off lists, eligible applicants should present themselves in person for admission. The applicant should bring the following documents:
- Three unattested, passport size recent photographs.
- Original Certificates
- Certificate and Marksheet of class X
- Marksheet of class XII
- Character Certificate and Provisional Certificate from the institution last attended
- Two sets of attested photocopies of the above certificates. Self attested documents will be accepted. If any false attestation or falsification of
records is detected, admission will be cancelled and a case will be instituted against the applicant in accordance with the University rules.
- Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Other Backward Classes (OBC) applicant should attach a Certificate to the effect in her own name.
- Candidates seeking admission under sports quota are to report at 7.00 a.m. on specified days in proper kit along with original certificates (sports
achievement and academics) and +2 marksheet with their personal playing equipment.
- Venue: College Sports Complex
- Admission to all courses are routed through various committees constituted for the purpose. Applicants are requested not to approach the Principal in connection with admissions.
- No student who qualifies on the basis of the percentage indicated in the list shall be denied admission provided she pays the fees by the date and time stipulated.
- 10. Every student shall be required to sign a declaration to submit herself to the disciplinary jurisdiction of the Principal, Vice-Chancellor and other authorities in accordance with the Statutes and Ordinances of University of Delhi.
- All admissions are subject to the approval of University of Delhi.
For Admission to M.A. Part-I
- An applicant must have passed the Bachelor Degree Examination (10 + 2 + 3).
- There is no minimum age bar for admission to post-graduate courses in the University and its Colleges.
- The previous academic record should be of high standard.
- For admission to M.A., students must also apply directly to the appropriate Faculty in the University of Delhi for registration. No decision regarding admission to the College will be taken prior to the preliminary selection
- Scheduled caste/tribe students should get themselves registered with the University of Delhi. They will be admitted on the basis of provisional admission slip issued by the University.
- Students claiming the benefit of handicapped quota ,children of officers and men of Armed Forces killed or disabled in war are required to get their names registered with the Delhi University Office. A maximum of 5% seats are reserved for the above.
- OBC quota admissions will be done as per University norms.
- Admission of foreign students is handled by the Foreign Students Advisor, C/o Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007. No foreign student is admitted directly by the college without a letter from the Foreign Students Advisor, University of Delhi, regarding her eligibility and clearance for her holding student’s visa. As per University rules, an amount of Indian Rupees equivalent of US$ 100 per year will be paid by every foreign student to the college along with fee.
Admission on the basis of Sports and Extra-Curricular Activities
- For admission under the sports and ECA (extra-curricular activities) categories, separate application forms shall be made available from the date of announcement of the second cut off list. Date for sports and ECA trials and other details will be notified on the college notice board.
- Students seeking hostel accommodation should submit a separate hostel application form (attached to the Hostel Prospectus) on the date of declaration of the cut-off lists.
- Immediately after the process of admission to the college is completed with the payment of fees, students seeking admission in the Hostel and who have applied for admission, are required to register themselves at the Hostel Office and submit the counter foil of their hostel application form and receipt of fees deposited in the college, along with a copy of class XII Marksheet.